brings peer grading
to any classroom: students submit and collaboratively grade their homework. The tool can be used with just a web browser; no complex setup is required!
Students learn better:
- They can see how their peers solved the same problems and learn from it.
- They get useful feedback.
- They build motivation by comparing their work with that of the other students.
- They can easily handle homework grading in large classes.
- They can read all feedback and discover any difficulties encountered by students.
- They are in full control of the grades.
CrowdGrader is simple:
No complicated full-course setup. Just create an assignment, and add your students -- or share with them a URL where they can self-enroll.
Why not see for yourself? Just go to CrowdGrader, or create a demo assignment to get a feel for how the tool works!
Note: you will need to login to create assignments. CrowdGrader uses Google for authentication, but it cannot access any information from your Google account: it just uses your email address to identify you. Your email address will never be shared outside this tool: privacy is our top priority.